Thursday, November 1, 2007

What's up with RadicalSpark?

There's been a lot of buzz in the computer geek blogosphere lately about RadicalSpark, a local venture that's rumored to have a "very cool" web application/sales tool in the pipe, which would likely have neat practical applications for other purposes. Someone always seems to know someone who's developing this application, which according to what they have on the web at the moment releases in January '08. Anyone know exactly what's going on here?

I've signed up to the email update list on that page, you might like to do the same. Otherwise, anyone have the proverbial skinny?

Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Online sales tools - not sure what that means. That radicalspark page looks pretty cool. I hope it's not spam. It's a bit vague for my tastes, but I think I understand what they're trying to accomplish -- trying to build their email list, generate some buzz...

So I guess I have a radical spark within me, I like to stir things up once in awhile. Hope their stuff is fun. Tools can be fun, right?