Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Everyone loses Democratic preferences poll; now it's the Republicans' turn

Slowly but surely, people are using the polling tool to the right of the blog. Great! I should've really included a "I don't like any of these choices" option as that way we could capture that sentiment; as it stands the people who read that item on the blog and had that opinion weren't counted at all, which is a flaw I intend to correct in future. It'd also give a higher participant count, not that any of this is scientific.

Over the past week I asked people to vote for the candidates you wouldn't mind seeing win the 2008 Democratic nomination. I asked you to vote for as many candidates as you wouldn't mind seeing get the nod, meaning you could vote for one on up to all eight.

Seven voted this time. Barack Obama came out on top as "comparatively least objectionable," with 3 positive votes. That means only a slight majority don't want him to win, which is more than can be said for the other candidates. Gravel and Richardson each earned two votes, and Biden, Edwards, Kucinich, Clinton and Dodd each only garnered one.

This week I'm asking you think will win the Republican nomination. Not who you'd prefer, but who will. That means one vote/IP address. The following week I'll post the same preferences poll I did last week, only of course this time for the GOP.

Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: