Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ass Belt come from behind, shatter the back-to-back win hopes of Kissez for Kittenz

For the umpteenth time I brought my camera to Ray's, then forgot to use it. You folks are going to have to remind me to take your pictures as I clearly find it challenging to remember on my own. Thus I present this week's Ray's Happy Birthday Bar champs Ass Belt, three guys and a gal, as the awesome old Dutch band Shocking Blue.

Kissez for Kittenz, who went with the zeds-spelling this time for street cred I suppose, led through three rounds and then it all fell apart. Ass Belt alone nailed the Secret Theme on their way to victory.

Beautiful Gold: Ass Belt 119
So-So Silver: Kissez for Kittenz 89
Shameful, Shameful Bronze: Edward James Almost 80

Also-rans:

Guys at the Bar 68
Jay 60
Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: