Monday, November 19, 2007

What does this button do?

You might recognize this icon from the right-hand column of my blog over the past week or so. It allows any blogger or site administrator who finds my content interesting to add my blog feed as a mini-blog on their website. Clicking that icon (the permanent one at right, not the one in this post, which is purely cosmetic) takes you to the Widgetbox site, which all but installs these things for you. I've done this myself with the great Philadelphia sports fan blog 700 Level at the lower right of this blog. As you can see, this tool is relatively unobtrusive, and clicking on any item in the mini-blog takes you directly to the full-sized story in that blog you'd like to read. Cool? I think so.

You should also look for a new permanent link to a new FAQ post in the Contact Info that always sits in the upper right-hand corner of the blog. This will answer the only real FAQ I get ("Where do you get the questions?") as well as fill in some other holes for potential clients or anyone just curious.

I also hope to switch to a new email client by day's end. Expect an email about that if you're on the mailing list. If you're not and would like to be, send me an email.
Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: