Thursday, November 15, 2007

Flattened House Lizards retake top spot at Ray's

The Chuzzlewit team, playing under yet another moniker, topped the hubris-laden Kisses for Victorious Kittens on Tuesday. The Lizards scored what I believe is the third highest total ever at Ray's on their way to another win.

What can we do to get more people at Ray's? (Not a rhetorical question; I'm looking for ideas). There was some momentum built during the summer and that tailed off a bit. I see that after my third request to the weeklies my listing finally got into the paper, perhaps that will help.


Beautiful Gold: Flattened House Lizards, or What Did I Run Over on My Bike? 152
So-So Silver: Kisses for Victorious Kittens 124
Shameful, Shameful Bronze: Cosine of One 101

Also-ran:

Team Made Up 15*

*team quit

Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: