I believe this was only the second time that the top 3 teams at both venues correctly identified their respective Secret Themes - well done! Links between constituent answers and their themes appear after the "/".
Ray's Happy Birthday Bar:
The theme was golf terminology.
1) What British marching song, written in 1914, came to the attention of Americans via a 1957 film which won several Academy Awards? "Colonel Bogey March" via Bridge on the River Kwai / Bogey
2) What's usually the translation of the preposition "by" in French? It's the word you would use in French to denote, for example, the author of a book. par / Par
3) In 1994, bassist Kristen Pfaff overdosed shorty after the release of a successful album by her rock band. Name the band. Hole / Hole
4) What Peruvian folk tune was recorded by Simon & Garfunkel in 1970? "El Condor pasa (If I Could)" / Condor
5) In German-speaking countries, this suit of playing cards is called "Acorns." What do we call it? Clubs / Clubs
6) How many planets are in between our sun and our solar system's asteroid belt? Four / "Fore!"
7) What British author wrote "The Quiet American" and "Our Man in Havana"? Graham Greene / Green
8) What 1991 movie starred Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffman and Julia Roberts? Hook / Hook
9) As best as geologists can determine, Earth's core is comprised of 80-100% of what element? Iron / Iron
10) What line of fruit-flavored carbonated beverages was introduced by PepsiCo in 1984 and has been phased out 2003-2007? Slice / Slice
The theme was the TV show Happy Days.
1) What American general was famous for capturing Fort Ticonderoga in 1775? Benedict Arnold / Arnold's
2) What comic book character has a girlfriend named Gloria Glad? Richie Rich / Richie Cunningham
3) Name the American city: 22nd largest in population, has the nickname Cream City, founded in 1818 by a Frenchman named Solomon Juneau. Note that the answer is not Juneau. Milwaukee, the location of the first several seasons of Happy Days
4) What NHL franchise is in the Western Conference/Pacific Division and joined the league in 1991? San Jose Sharks / Jumping the Shark
5) What quarterback was selected 2nd overall in the 1985 NFL draft and won the Maxwell Club's Bert Bell Award for outstanding professional football player in 1990? Randall Cunningham / The Cunningham family
6) The 1896 Yukon Gold Rush is also known by another name; what? Klondike Gold Rush; Fonzie's phone number was KLondike 5-1313
7) In what 1991 movie did John Goodman play an American slob who inherits a British royal title? King Ralph / Ralph Malph
8) What sociologist is famous in part for publishing The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism in 1905? Max Weber / "Potsie" Weber
9) Who was famously executed on May 30, 1431? Joan of Arc / Joannie Cunningham
10) What British band had 5 Top 40 singles in the US 1981-1990, the best selling being 1987's "When Smokey Sings", which went up to #5? ABC, the Happy Days network