Friday, June 8, 2007

Art ID round of the past two weeks

Two weeks ago I had a visual Subject Round at Frank's, and the sheets reproduced so well I used them again at Ray's this week. It's rare for me to re-use questions in both venues, but it seemed like a waste not to in this case, especially as none of the Frank's participants showed up at Ray's this time.

Teams had 10 minutes to identify the paintings by title and their artists. The title was worth 2 points and the artist another 2, and I accepted answers in the original language (if foreign) or English. Last names alone of artists got full credit. In the case of #2 I gave 1 point for the common title of the painting and 2 for the proper one. Answers to be posted in a few days.












































No comments: