No one figured out the Secret Theme round at Frank's this week, which was directly connected to the bar. Try and answer these questions for 5 points @, then figure out the connecting theme for an additional 8. Answers to be posted in a few days.
1) What 2002 romantic comedy starred Sandra Bullock opposite Hugh Grant?
2) What TV show on the CW network follows the lives of five teens, including Lucas Scott and his half-brother Nathan?
3) Who produced William Shatner's 2004 album Has Been?
4) What 1995 film starred Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Gwyneth Paltrow?
5) Who succeeded Ben Franklin as US ambassador to France beginning in 1785?
6) What CBS sit-com follows the fortunes of the Harper family?
7) What New York City neighborhood dervied its name from the intersections of Park, Worth and Baxter Sts.?
8) What 1987 movie featured Andrew McCarthy as Clay Easton?
9) Name the campaign American Idol is conducting to raise money for AIDS and poverty causes.
10) What is the Mitsubishi A6M much better known as?
... and what's the theme?