The answers and themes to last week's Secret Themes follow. As always be sure to click the links for maximum infotainment. But be sure to hie yourself back here.
The theme I'll tell you right up front; Pennsylvania counties. County names are indicated in italics.
1) John Adams
4) Warren G. Harding
5) T. E. Lawrence
6) Wayne's World
7) John L. Sullivan
9) For(r)est Gump
The theme is European capitals; some were puns.
1) Sophia Loren (Sofia, Bulgaria - the tourism site is down!)
2) Buddha (Buda is half of Budapest, Hungary)
3) Athens, Georgia (Athens, Greece)
4) Jack London (London, UK)
5) Stockholm Syndrome (Stockholm, Sweden)
6) Copenhagen (Copenhagen, Denmark)
7) Paris (Paris, France)
8) The Helsinki Accords (Helsinki, Finland)
9) Berlin (Berlin, Germany)
10) "Burning of the Midnight Lamp" (Bern, Switzerland)