- A school in Ontario broke three ennui-inducing records in the same day.
- The Japanese have achieved superiority in mass blood pressure readings, on something called World Hypertension Day, which must be a bit stressful to deal with, especially as the World Hypertension League has nothing on their calendar for it.
- A couple of Brits are trying to set a record for the world's longest crawl, which is simply masochistic, might well break the record for Most Boring Record and announces to the world "I literally will do anything for attention."
- The world's largest motorcycle rally was supposed to be going down at a Guess Who concert, but clearly the organizers have never spent a random Tuesday in Vietnam. (Check out these YouTube videos... side streets and major streets.)
- And, finally, what's the only thing worse than dedicating your life to building the world's largest milk bottle bridge? How about... dedicating your life to building the world's largest milk bottle bridge, and having the attempt rejected.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Latest world record news
Scanning the web for the latest world records, we find an outbreak of yawn-inducing feats. Where are the beards of bees? Where are the rocket cars on the Bonneville Salt Flats? This is just lame...