Friday, February 22, 2008

South Philly Five Bar Crawl: I have a FREE pass for one lucky player at Ray's this week!

No word on whether or not First Drunkette Jenna Bush will be attending, but as part of Philly Beer Week, Ray's Happy Birthday Bar and four other nearby South Philly bars are selling $12 vouchers good for five drinks, one drink at each location, Saturday, March 8. Yes, that's less than $8.72 per drink assuming I did the math correctly.

Ray's was kind enough to give me a FREE pass - a $12 value - as a shout-out prize for this Tuesday's quiz.

Other participating bars are 1601, The Dive, South Philly Tap Room and the POPE.

Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.