Lyon's Den / Ray's Happy Birthday Bar:
The theme was months.
1) What 1989 movie directed by Oliver Stone tells the true story of Ron Kovic? Born on the Fouth of July
2) What U2 album features the songs "Fire" and "Gloria"? October
3) Who played Sister Ruth on "Doctor Quinn, Medicine Woman"? June Carter Cash
4) What Hollywood legend's autobiography was titled Goodness Had Nothing to Do with It? Mae West
5) Who was Roman Emperor in 1 AD? Augustus (Octavian)
6) What historic event took place in China 1934-35? The Long March
7) What painting of a nekkid lady by Paul Chabas caused a ruckus in the US in 1912? September Morn
8) What song was #1 on the US pop charts for 3 weeks for The Four Seasons in 1976? "December 1963 (Oh What a Night)"
9) What was the family name of the sisters in Little Women? March
10) What actress (featured on the cable drama Mad Men) and former Abercrombie & Fitch model dated Josh Groban for three years? January Jones
The theme was constellations.
1) For what film did Sally Field win the Best Actress Oscar in 1979? Norma Rae / Norma
2) In the Harry Potter series, what character (a student) represents Slytherin House? Draco Malfoy / Draco
3) In 1997, Disney released its 35th full-length animation; name it. Hercules
4) What acclaimed 1988 novel by Don DeLillo paints a picture of possible events leading up to the John F. Kennedy assassination? Libra
5) What movie studio was formed by Warner Brothers and United Artists execs in 1978, and eventually bought by and folded into MGM in 1997? Orion
6) What NHL franchise plays home games at the Jobing.com Arena? Phoenix Coyotes / Phoenix
7) What song was #1 in the US for three weeks in 1984, #1 in the UK for six weeks in 1983 (the best selling single in the country that year), #1 in 14 other countries as well, and featured the B-side "That's the Way (I'm Only Trying To Help You)"? "Karma Chameleon" / Chamaeleon
8) What's the name of the WNBA's Minnesota franchise? Minnesota Lynx / Lynx
9) What Hungarian-born physicist worked on the Manhattan Project and is credited with figuring out the nuclear chain reaction? Leo Szilard / Leo
10) In German and Dutch, this word on a sign means cafeteria. In the US it means an organization that you might be a member of if you're reading this blog. What's the word? Mensa (link to the organization Mensa International)