Sunday, April 22, 2007

Answers to last week's tough questions

Here are the answers to the questions in this post.

1) Partners in Kryme
2) Porthos, Athos, Aramis
3) The Eagles' Greatest Hits
4) Class
5) San Bernadino
6) "All Along the Watchtower," which Bob Dylan said was his favorite cover of his work

Secret Theme Round from Frank's:

The theme was stops on the Market-Frankford el. I'll use the format Answer (Stop).

1) 30 (30th St. Station)
2) York (York-Dauphin)
3) Allegheny National Forest (Allegheny)
4)
Goody Two-Shoes (2nd St.)
5) 11 (11th St.)
6) W. Somerset Maugham (Somerset)
7)
40 (40th St.)
8)
Eighth Amendment (8th St.)
9)
Bridgetown (Bridge-Pratt)
10) Margaret Mead (Margaret-Orthodox)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I consider this my best work.

Chris Randolph said...

We here at the blog are always glad to have visits from C-list celebrities!

Anonymous said...

I'm freaking B list, godammit!!!

What would Austin Powers, Cabaret, or Gardens of the World with Audrey Hepburn have been without my fine thespian skills. Not to mention my work in Shelly Duval's Tall Tales and Legends from 1990, and Danielle Steele's The Ring.

Watch out, Quizmaster. I work more than Michael Caine.

Columbia said...

Let's not forget that in your younger days you appeared alongside the lovely and volutptuous Olivia Hussey in Zeffirelli's "Romeo & Juliet."

Anonymous said...

Many thanks, Columbia. Ah yes, the appropriately titled Ms. Hussy. I shan't forget you, my dear.