Thursday, April 19, 2007
Answers to last week's most interesting Qs...
... from this post, below.
1) Euclid (read his proof here)
2) University of Iowa, Iowa State, Oklahoma State
The theme was RED. Why?
1) Dawn, as in the film Red Dawn
2) Bono, he of the (Red) campaign
3) Cincinnati (home of the Reds), and here's the story of how the name came about
4) Eric Robert Rudolph; hence Eric the Red or the Red-Nosed Reindeer
5) Mars, the Red Planet
6) Harum Scarum, and the link being the Red Scare
7) Marshall Tito of Yugoslavia, who was a Red leader
8) Greg "The Bull" Luzinski - via Red Bull
9) Fox in Socks; Redd Foxx or Red Sox
10) Fez, and they're usually red