Monday, March 31, 2008

King Shit of Fuck Mountain takes the throne at Lyon's Den, rendering this blog blocked by local school districts

It's great to see the Sunday night quiz finally take off! I have to say that the Lyon's Den just got even cooler with the addition of free Atari 2600 play (with a seriously large box of games to choose from) on a widescreen TV. That rocks. You now have no excuse for missing the Sunday quiz! All of your entertainment needs are met...

King Shit finally got it together, winning at Lyon's Den by 21. Congrats! KSoFM had another teammate who I missed because I was super slow in getting the camera out. Now you have to win Tuesday night to get everyone in the photo...

Beautiful Gold: King Shit of Fuck Mountain 121
So-So Silver: It's My Democratic Party and I'll Cry If I Want To 100
Shameful, Shameful Bronze: Team Token 96

Also-rans:

Half Alligator-Shark, Half Man 78
Elf Fire 70
Hil's a Pill 67
Bar Fruit Flies 46

Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: