The theme was the first ten ordinal numbers.
1) What song was written by folk singer Ewan MacColl in 1957, was recorded by Roberta Flack in 1969 and that recording of it became a huge hit in 1972? "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"
2) What hardcore punk band was founded in 1980 in Reno, Nevada and are considered one of the early champions of Straight Edge? 7 Seconds
3) What political/development term was first coined by French economist Alfred Sauvry in 1952? Third World
4) What term meaning "the media" was coined by Edmund Burke in British Parliament, partially mocking the court of Louis XVI? The Fourth Estate
5) What's a simple word meaning 750ml of hard liquor? A fifth
6) What Manhattan thoroughfare is also known as the Avenue of the Americas? Sixth Avenue
7) What Protestant denomination was founded in Battle Creek, Michigan in 1863? Seventh Day Adventists
8) What Grammy-winning contemporary instrumental sextet is named after a line of poetry by Wallace Stevens? eighth blackbird
9) What New Orleans area is also known as CTC, Cross the Canal or Cut Throat City? Ninth Ward
10) What portion of the US Constitution makes it clear that authority not vested in the federal government is left to the states or the people? The Tenth Amendment
Ray's Happy Birthday Bar:
The theme was teams of the WNBA.
1) What song is track 1, side 1 of The Clash's 1979 US debut album, which had a radically different track listing in Britain when originally released in 1977? "Clash City Rockers" / Cleveland Rockers
2) What American band has released 21 albums since 1970, originally on Warner Brothers? They are from L.A. and have more of a cult following. Sparks / Los Angeles Sparks
3) Who founded the Unification Church in 1954 and is still its head? Rev. Sun Myung Moon / Connecticut Sun
4) What Philadelphia kiddie TV host was actually named Joe Zawislak, and died prematurely young of a heart attack in 1979? Dr. Shock / Detroit Shock
5) What airport, one of the world's busiest, uses the abbreviation EWR? Newark Liberty Airport / New York Liberty
6) What element derives its periodic table abbreviation from its Latinized Greek name, Hydrargyrum? Mercury / Phoenix Mercury
7) What Marvel Comics character is queen of the fictional nation of Wakanda? Storm / Seattle Storm
8) What celebrity was born in 1951 as Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner? Sting / Charlotte Sting
9) What was the name of the Tanner family dog on the sit-com Full House? Comet / Houston Comets
10) What Van Morrison song from 1970's Moondance was voted the #7 Best Song Ever Recorded by WXPN listeners? "Into the Mystic" / Washington Mystics