Monday, December 17, 2007

Poll results/ New poll finally posted

The last poll I posted asked which GOP candidate you thought would win the 2008 presidential nomination. I had 9 votes, which broke down as 3 for Ron Paul, 2 each John McCain and Rudy Giuliani, and 1 each for Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney. Tom Tancredo, Fred Thompson and Duncan Hunter received no votes. With that result I'm not sure if people think Paul win will, or if people confused the question with the one I'm asking this week (polls always featured in the right-hand blog column).

This time I'd like to know who you'd like to see win the GOP nomination; you can vote for more than one, and this time I remembered the "None of the Above" option. I should be posting results in a week
.
Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: