Ray's Happy Birthday Bar:
The theme was names of rivers.
1) What team played its first NFL game at Hagemeister Park in 1922? Green Bay Packers / Green
2) What acute viral disease, spread by insect bites and endemic in Latin America and Africa, is also known as "American plague"? Yellow fever / Yellow
3) What traditional children's playground game is also known as Bullrush, Octopus Tag or Forcing the City Gates? Red Rover / Red
4) Whose 1952 play The Rose Tattoo won the Tony for Best Play that year? Tennessee Williams / Tennessee
5) What 1991 movie struggled to make humor out of its title character's inability to enjoy a cappuccino? Hudson Hawk / Hudson
6) With 42 members in the Hockey Hall of Fame, this NHL franchise has more players inducted than any other. Name it. Montreal Canadians / Canadian
7) This city is the center of the fourth largest metro area in California and claims to be the most integrated city in the US; name it. Sacramento / Sacramento
8) What state used to use the nickname the "Lead State", owing to widespread lead mining? Colorado / Colorado
9) Which of the original 13 colonies was first settled by Europeans in 1614 (a Dutchman named Adriaen Block) and expanded to its current size with the purchase of the Saybrook colony in 1644? Connecticut / Connecticut
10) What US state joined the union in 1821 and has a name which means "those who have dugout canoes" in the Miami-Illinois language? Missouri / Missouri
The theme was Negro League baseball teams.
1) What group of Dutch session musicians had a #1 hit single in the US in 1981 with a medley of Beatles songs set to a dance beat? Stars on 45 / Philadelphia Stars
2) In what town and state will you find George W. Bush's ranch home? Crawford, TX / Pittsburgh Crawfords
3) What pro sports franchise owner is also chairman of the HDNet cable network? Mark Cuban / Multiple teams of "Cuban All-Stars"
4) What 1991 movie featured Robin Williams as mime instructor Marty Fromage? Shakes the Clown / Indianapolis Clowns
5) What junk food's packaging depicts two cartoon chracters, one a dog named Bingo? Cracker Jack / Atlanta Black Crackers
6) What specifically is the most recent and most expensive version of the Xbox video game console? Xbox 360 Elite / Multiple teams called "Elite Giants"
7) What creature makes an annual mass migration from all over North America to the Sierra Chincua region of Mexico? Monarch butterflies / Kansas City Monarchs
8) With over 10 million primary speakers, what's the most commonly spoken native language of South Africa? Zulu / Zulu Cannibal Giants
9) What's the second-largest city in population in England? Birmingham / Birmingham Black Barons
10) What NHL franchise existed with different team names 1884-1934, went under in 1934, then was revived in 1991 with the same name, in the same city, as it had in 1934? Ottawa Senators / Washington Black Senators