Ray's Happy Birthday Bar:
The theme was "HO HO HO".
1) What's the capital and largest city of Australia's island state Tasmania? Hobart
2) A ratio of 1:87 is specifically associated with what? HO scale
3) What Marvel Comics character was "trapped in a world he never made?" Howard the Duck
4) What city has the fourth largest population in the United States? Houston, Texas
5) Cash in the Attic and Offbeat America are prime time shows on what cable network? HGTV (Home and Garden TV)
6) What children's character has a dog named Doodles? Holly Hobbie
7) What 1991 movie starred Dustin Hoffman, Julia Roberts and Robin Williams? Hook
8) What company makes Ding Dongs and Suzy-Q's? Hostess, which also makes Ho-Hos
9) What radio personality recorded the 1970s comedy albums This Honky's Nuts and 1,200 Hamburgers to Go? Don Imus
10) What CBS sit-com has a theme song recorded by The Solids, a band featuring two members who created the show? How I Met Your Mother
The theme was Christmas trees / accessories.
1) What 1978 Stephen King novel features a virus nicknamed Captain Trips? The Stand
2) What noodle soup is a mainstay of Vietnamese cuisine? pho, pronounced roughly "fir"
3) What CBS TV series, on air 1994-2003, followed the characters Monica, Tess and Andrew? Touched by an Angel
4) What 1969 Top 40 single by James Brown starts with the line "Hey you all, look out, let a man come in..."? "(Let a Man Come in and Do the) Popcorn" / popcorn garlands
5) According to the 2006 movie Idiocracy, what will be the most popular TV show in America in the future? Ow! My Balls!!!
6) What 1997 movie features Ron Perlman as a mysterious janitor named Cliff? Tinseltown
7) What 1997 song is the best-selling CD single of all time? "Candle in the Wind"
8) Snoopy has a brother named Spike in a California desert town; name the town. Needles
9) What cartoon was released in some markets as Space Cruiser Yamoto? Starblazers / star
10) What's the subtitle of the Billy Joel song "Miami 2017"? "Seen the Lights Go Out on Broadway" / lights