Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Couch Pulls Out But I Don't wins at Drinker's, but after two weeks Dons Quizzote retain overall cumulative points lead

Another heavy turnout at Drinker's Tavern, and for the second week in a row an undermanned Dons Quizzote team finished second to a group of visiting players who can't return to compete for the tournament championship, four weeks from completion in this cycle. These guys did however spend their $25 gift card on more 40s than I've seen anyone drink in a long time... proof, as they said, that sometimes you can get hammered and still be the sharpest people in the room...

I'm going to try and catch up with the postings of winners I've neglected over the past month soon. In the meantime...

Cumulative Drinker's Tournament Points After Two Weeks:

Dons Quizzote 162
My Couch Pulls Out But I Don't 120
Crank Monsters 77
The Limeys 72
DKahn Drinkers 69
Tera, Matt and Sara 64
Team Snoopy 59
Spirit 56
Paradox XXX 76%ers 53
Extra Big 47
Frankenstein 42
Just Joined 21
Tinky Town 20

Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: