Friday, January 18, 2008

Pig Iron Theatre Company fundraiser January 25th at the Troc - bid for a Quizmaster Chris qostomized quiz at your establishment or event!

About five weeks ago I was contacted by Pig Iron Theatre Company to donate my services via their annual fundraiser cabaret/auction in order to... um, raise funds. If you show up at the event, January 25th at 7pm at the Trocadero in Chinatown, you can bid, among dozens of other products and services, to bring me and my quiz to your event/establishment/party.

Tickets to the event, a farcical murder tale titled The Swining it appears, are still available via their website for $20. That night admission is $25.

I'll have some fliers and business cards at the auction info table as well. Might even show up to the event myself.
Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: