Sunday, October 28, 2007

Va amerikietis prisiskaitęs rusiškos propogandos ir įsitikinęs, kad estai labai blogi:

Remember when all of those Baltic States folks we're p.o.'ed at me for taking them to task for siding with Hitler in the '40s, and for, um, still siding with Hitler now?

I finally came across the link to my blog that had all the people visiting and cursing me. To this day 2 of the 3 Baltic States are represented out of all proportion in the global visitation to this blog. From what I can make out - Lithuanian never having been my best subject at school - I'm publishing "Russian propaganda." Ha! I should be so lucky to get that contract... the best I can do is Google AdSense. Trust me, the Russkis aren't even letting me take free Doritos from the local Lukoil...

More bizarrely, my "Travel & Lesion" post from a few days ago has already been translated into German on a travel-oriented blog that seems to exist mainly as a background for pharmaceutical text ads.

No comments: