The theme was The Bee Gees. That's "B.G.", as in "Brothers Gibb."
1) What's the vitamin Thiamine better known as? Vitamin B1 / B
2) What psychologist became nationally famous in 1955 by appearing on The $64,000 Question quiz show as a boxing expert? Dr. Joyce Brothers
3) What American colony, one of the original 13, had its original capital at Charlestown? Massachusetts (Bay Colony) / "Massachusetts"
4) In what year did the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor? 1941 / "New York Mining Disaster 1941"
5) What R'n'B chart hit for Little Willie John in 1956 became Peggy Lee's biggest hit song of her career as a cover in 1958? "Fever" / Saturday Night Fever and the single "Night Fever", the #1 song in the country for an absurd 8 weeks
6) According to author A.A. Milne, who lives "at the other end of the Forest?" Christopher Robin / Robin Gibb
7) According to the Steve Miller Band's 1973 hit "The Joker", what "do people call me... 'cause I speak of the pompatus of love"? Maurice / Maurice Gibb
8) What successful American singer-songwriter wrote a number of commercial jingles, including "You Deserve a Break Today" for McDonald's? Barry Manilow / Barry Gibb
9) What country's mainland was first spotted by Europeans in 1606, by a Dutch navigator named Willem Janszoon? Australia, which is where the guys were more or less from
10) What mystery location might or might not have been discovered by Dr. Ernst Gräfenberg? The G-Spot / G
Theme was Alice in Wonderland.
1) Who played Chief Bill Gillespie on the TV series In the Heat of the Night? Carroll O'Connor / Lewis Carroll
2) What is the plant Camelia sinensis better known as? You likely have some at home right now. Tea
3) What backyard game has rule variations known as Snake, Zombie and Poison? Croquet
4) What mythical creature has the body of a lion and the head, wings and talons of an eagle? Griffon
5) In 2005 the Norwegian Scientific Committee for Food Safety released a controversial report that stated a certain animal probably can't feel pain - what animal? Lobster / Lobster Quadrille
6) What 1994 movie was a vehicle for Saturday Night Live's Julia Sweeney? It's Pat / Pat is an employee of the White Rabbit
7) In 1995, after a 17 month strike, the United Auto Workers suffered one of their worst strategic defeats in history. What company were they striking against? Caterpillar
8) In what 2004 film does David Carradine play a character codenamed Snake Charmer? Kill Bill II (I also accepted Kill Bill) / Bill the Lizard
9) What Jefferson Airplane album, recorded in 1966 and released in 1967, was the first to feature vocalist Grace Slick? Surrealsitic Pillow, which featured the song "White Rabbit"
10) Since 1972, this event has been the first electoral event in choosing a US president - what is it? Iowa Caucus / The Caucus Race