Each group of 10 otherwise unrelated tough questions has a theme running through its answers. Can you answer the questions and figure out the themes? Answers will be posted early next week.
1) What 1987 Eddie Murphy concert film grossed over $50 million at the box office?
2) What river has its origin at Ethiopia's Lake Tana?
3) How did Jessica McClure get her 15 minutes' fame in 1987?
4) What NBC TV show, which began in 2005, stars Patricia Arquette as Allison DuBois?
5) What group had a hit album in 1989 with As Nasty as They Wanna Be?
6) What 1991 movie starred Patrick Swayze, Keanu Reeves and Gary Busey?
7) The elements scandium, yttrium and the 15 lathanoids are collectively known as what sort of elements?
8) What early 17th century English poet wrote "Death Be Not Proud"?
9) On what 1959-1966 CBS Western show did Clint Eastwood's career get a lift?
10) What 1966 hit for The Kinks includes the lyric And his mother goes to meetings / While his father pulls the maid?
... and what theme links the ten answers?