The theme was elements of Bob Dylan's lyric to "Subterranean Homesick Blues", in order.
1) What national chain of restaurants, founded in Los Angeles in 1986, claims to serve "The Original Hamburger"? Johnny Rockets
2) What 1975 album by Bob Dylan and The Band contained recordings made by them between 1967-1975? The Basement Tapes
3) What rock band, founded in Stockton, CA in 1989, recorded the albums Wowie Zowie and Slanted & Enchanted? Pavement
4) According to Abraham Lincoln, what "shall not perish from the Earth"? A government of the people, by the people and for the people
5) What track from The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds, featuring harpsichord and French horn, was named the 13th best track ever by Mojo and 25th best ever by Rolling Stone? "God Only Knows"
6) What was the must-have item for kids in 1954, owing to the popularity of the Disney TV show Davy Crockett, Indian Fighter? Coonskin caps
7) What was the name of the NASA mission that first sent men to the moon in 1969? Apollo 11
8) In 1992, Elizabeth Taylor did a memorable guest voice on The Simpsons; what character did she play? Maggie
9) What violent left-wing American group accidentally blew up three of their own members in a Greenwich Village townhouse in 1970? Weather Underground, which took their name from the song
10) What unfortunate item was invented and first installed in Oklahoma City by Carl C. Magee in 1935? Parking meters
Ray's Happy Birthday Bar (Wednesday):
The theme was Nobel Prize for Literature laureates.
1) Who won the 2003 World Series MVP award for the Florida Marlins? Josh Beckett / Samuel Beckett
2) Who was the protagonist of Victor Hugo's 1831 novel Notre Dame de Paris? Quasimodo / Salvatore Quasimodo
3) What jazz musician is most credited for making the flute a jazz instrument? His 1969 album Memphis Underground is highly regarded. Herbie Mann / Thomas Mann
4) What American labor leader founded both the United Mineworkers and the CIO? John L. Lewis / Sinclair Lewis
5) Which one of the Cosby Kids of Fat Albert fame had the catchphrase "No class!"? Russell / Bertrand Russell
6) President Harry S Truman had a wooden sign on his desk starting in 1945. One side read "I'm from Missouri!", what did the other side read? "The Buck Stops Here!" / Pearl S. Buck
7) What was Moses Malone's 1983 playoff battle cry for the Philadelphia 76ers? Fo',fo',fo' / Dario Fo
8) Which European country is sometimes referred to as "the hexagon" by its residents in their own language? France / Anatole France
9) What was John Wayne's birth name? Marion Morrison / Toni Morrison
10) Who was the Dallas Cowboys' starting punter and/or quarterback on and off 1979-1987? Danny White / Patrick White