12 Steps Down:
1) What word in Judaism refers to obeying any one of the 613 Torah commandments, 7 rabbinical commandments, or more broadly to any act of kindess?
2) What regular character in the early years of Saturday Night Live habitually read letters from (fictional) viewer Richard Feder of Fort Lee, NJ?
3) What group of villains was organized by Doctor Octopus to destroy Spider-Man?
4) What big-budget 2001 movie starred Ben Affleck, Josh Hartnett and Kate Beckinsale?
5) What American rock band, formed in 1986, took their unusual name from a skit on the 1980 Monty Python's Contractual Obligation Album?
6) What 1999 gay romantic comedy was nominated for Best Picture at Sundance and featured Tori Spelling?
7) What country singer, daughter of another famous country singer, had 11 #1 singles on the country charts in the 1980s?
8) Finish the Jonathan Swift quote: "He was a brave man that first ate..."
9) What Japanese word, now a word in English as well, translates literally as "it's sour"?
10) What German Baroque composer gave us Messiah, Water Music and Music for the Royal Fireworks?
... and what theme links the ten answers?
Ray's Happy Birthday Bar, Wednesday:
1) For what film did Charlize Theron win the Best Actress Oscar in 2003?
2) How much is a "dime" in high stakes gambling?
3) Which is the only US state with one unified school district?
4) What famous estate in Santa Barbara County, California, estimated worth $100 million, was bought from golf course mogul William Bone in 1987?
5) What record did Mark David Chapman have John Lennon autograph the same day he shot him?
6) From what 1948 film do we get the popular misquote "Badges?! We don't need no stinkin' badges!"?
7) What American politician was shot fatally on September 8, 1935?
8) What 1979 thriller starred Clint Eastwood and Patrick McGoohan?
9) What is the Alaskan brown bear also known as?
10) What international airline now has a "Green" division dedicated to finding a cleaner source of fuel?