Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Ass" team wins by a single point at Drinker's, but Dons Quizzote retains tournament lead

Great to see the new faces, and obviously teams who are quite good at this. Thanks for coming out, folks! In with three weeks left in the tournament, a number of teams could still catch Dons Quizzote. Incidentally, the primary prize for this tourney on top of the gift cards etc. given out every week is an Amstel Light golf bag currently suspended from Drinker's ceiling.

Beautiful Gold: Quizzo...Tell Me How My Ass Taste?! 98
So-So Silver: Doltastics 97
Shameful, Shameful Bronze: Dons Quizzote 92

Also-rans:

I Married a Robot 59
The Help 52
CCRA* 36

* team quit

Cumulative Drinker's Tournament Points After Three Weeks (competitive and regulars only):


Dons Quizzote 254
My Couch Pulls Out But I Don't 120
Quizzo...Tell Me How My Ass Taste?! 98
Doltastics 97
Crank Monsters 77
The Help 52
Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: