The theme is current US Senators...
1) What comic actor was born Jason Scott Greenspan in 1959? Jason Alexander
2) What world-famous fictional character was named after a real-life American ornithologist who wrote Birds of the West Indies? James Bond
3) Which Simon & Garfunkel song contains the line In the quiet of the railway station, runnin' scared? "The Boxer"
4) What comic actor was featured as a character in the contraversial 2003 video game Postal? Gary Coleman
5) What agribusiness giant was founded as the Hawaiian Pineapple Company in 1901? Dole
6) What's the lowest comissioned officer rank in both the US Navy and US Coast Guard? Ensign
7) Who starred in the semi-autobiographical 1986 film Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling? Richard Pryor
8) Who founded the Standard Oil Company in 1870? John D. Rockefeller
9) What retired NFL star won the Heisman Trophy in 1988, the NFL MVP in 1997 and went to 10 Pro Bowls with the same team? Barry Sanders
10) What building stands at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC? The White House; believe it or not Rhode Island currently has a Senator with the surname "Whitehouse!"
The theme is mascots of Big 10 Conference schools...
1) What comic book character is the superhero alter ego of James Howlett? Wolverine
2) What M*A*S*H character was played by both Donald Sutherland and Alan Alda? Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce
3) What 1986 film stars Gene Hackman as a basketball coach? Hoosiers
4) What ancient Greek city-state was also known as Laconia or Lacadaemon? Sparta
5) What character did actor-turned-congressman Fred Grandy play on The Love Boat? Gopher (Minnesota's Golden Gophers)
6) What term is used for strikes not officially authorized by a union? Wildcat
7) Which US state is named after the Algonquin word for "warriors"? Illinois (Illini)
8) What international fraternal organization was formed by Chicago businessman Melvin Jones in 1917? Lions (as in Nittany Lions of Penn State)
9) What's the generic term for any beer cocktail consisting of a beer and shot, consumed either together or seperately? Boilermaker
10) In the Harry Potter books, what mammal is the mascot of Hufflepuff House? Badger
There are, incidentally, 11 teams currently in the Big 10 with talk of expansion to 12. I suppose the math professors would call this a "very large value for 10."