Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Guest host Thursday night

Wednesday, November 28, 7:30pm
12 Steps Down
9th & Christian Sts.
Subject Round: ASIA

Thursday, November 29, 9pm
The Draught Horse
Broad St. & Cecil B. Moore
Temple University Campus
Subject Round: ?
 
Hey Temple people - for the first time in 5 years I need to take the night off.  I'm doing some other-work-related travel.  Quizmaster John will be filling in for me using a quiz he wrote in the same format.  QJ is my go-to understudy, has played my quizzes since the beginning and has twice been a member of teams that have scored the highest scores ever in my format.  I expect you to give him the same general lack of attention and respect you give me.  I should be back at the helm - and with that room set up it seems literal - next week.
 

No comments: