Sunday, June 27, 2010

Full coverage for all quizzes while I'm away - all quizzes will be held sticking to the normal schedule!

Just a quick note to let you all know that while I'm overseas for the next three quiz cycles, all six normally scheduled quizzes will take place as usual, save for my presence.

Quizmaster Fox from the Kensington Hookers Against Cockfighting team, frequent El Camino Real winners, will take both quizzes week one. Quizmaster John from all-time-high score holders and frequent 12 Steps Down champs Lil' Roy will do the other four over the second and third weeks.

Both fellows are brighter than they look and I expect youse to treat them with the same casual derision you would treat me. They're writing their own material, some was run by me and it has my Seal of Approval. Times, prizes etc. are all as normal.

Have fun and have a great early summer - I'll see you again past the mid-point of July.
Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: