Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Belated global quiz shout-outs

Every now and again I get email from folks who stumble across the site and say hello from their corner of the quiz world. I've been generally behind on keeping up with link reciprocity, but here goes...

QuizzoDetroit added me to their links section for wandering Michiganders looking for some out of town action. Much obliged. Obviously if you find yourself there and are looking for a quiz, this is where to find it.

I have a thrift store-bought mug I keep pens in that reads "Detroit, n. - a city in SE Michigan where the weak are killed and eaten." Not making that up.

Mikki V. in Houston, Texas wrote in to say that she hosts a trivia game at Big John's Sports Bar on Wednesday's at 6:30. No quiz-specific link. She sent me some sample questions - quite tough, and mostly non-sports! Given the size of Houston I'm sure if you're visiting that the bar wouldn't be more than 2-3 days' journey on foot from your hotel.

Brandon in Norfolk, VA wrote in months ago to thank me for the trivia, apparently he works in radio down there. So you guys have radio and internet now? You go, Norther Carolina!

Paul from the U.K. sent along a link to his quiz blog, Nik Nak's Old Peculiar Blog. How British sounding is that? It makes you want to knife a magistrate, it does.
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: