Saturday, August 18, 2007

Phil Rizzuto's Money Hole wins easily at Ray's

Hey folks, can we do something about the low turnout at Ray's? Specifically, can I do something? The room is perfect, the prizes improving, the management friendly and you can play the quiz while watching the Phils on a new widescreen TV. I feel like we lost the momentum built before I went on vacation.

Phil Rizzuto's Money Hole has a funny team name based partially in local '80s UHF TV ads and partially, I assume, mocking Johnny Gloryhole. They had a leisurely win on Tuesday, but I have a feeling that the competition won't let them off the hook that easily in future. I forgot to bring the camera, thus I have depicted the winning team, three males, as the non-Iggy Stooges. Scores follow.

Beautiful Gold: Phil Rizzuto's Money Hole 113
So-So Silver: Kisses for Kittens 97
Shameful, Shameful Bronze: Johnny Gloryhole 93

No comments: